PTA News and Announcements
THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PTA VOLUNTEERS & COMMITTEES
The CMS PTA is an organization run by volunteers and we thank you all for your time and support this year!
CMS NEW LOGOWEAR AVAILABLE NOW!
Check out the new line of logowear at ASF, please go to www.ShopASF.com to order
|September 15 & 29||7th & 8th Grade Mountain Workshop Team Building Trips|
|September 18 & 19||6th Grade Mountain Workshop Team Building|
|September 19 |
|6th Grade Back to School Night|
|September 20||New Family Coffee 9:00-9:30 AM|
PTA General Meeting 10:00-11:15 AM
|September 21||Rosh Hashanah - School Closed|
|September 27 |
6:30 - 9:30 PM
|7th & 8th Grade Back To School Night|
New to the Westport school district or to CMS?
We are holding the New Family Coffee Wednesday, September 20th 9-9:30 am in the school library. This is open to all new parents, we hope to see you there!
First general PTA meeting
The first general PTA meeting of the school year will be on Wednesday, September 20th, at 10:00 am in the school cafeteria.
CMS Admin & Dept. Coordinators will be joining us where Dept. Coordinators will give a brief overview of curriculum and expectations for the middle school. All parents are welcome!
Join the PTA (and access the student & staff directory)
Every CMS family and staff member is encouraged to become a member of the CMS PTA. It is your forum for sharing concerns and suggestions and is your key source for information. Your $30 annual membership (and any additional “Additional Donations”) enable us to fund student social events, staff appreciation, grants to enrich your student’s experience, as well as gifts to the community. In addition, PTA membership gives you immediate access to the Online Directory, which puts student, parent and teacher contact information at your fingertips from multiple devices.
The PTA membership link is now live!
- Please note that the information contained in this directory is for the personal use of PTA members. Please respect the privacy of our fellow parents and do not distribute their personal information contained in the directory to third parties, including outside businesses. Doing so is a violation of the user agreement and PTA policies.
Save the date for MONSTER MASH October 20th! It's a great BASH! ALL CMS students are invited!
Useful Links to other PTA-Related Groups:
- Westport Public Schools | PTA Council
- Community - Bulletin Board
- PTA Council - Cultural Arts
- PTA Council - Health & Wellness
- PTA Council - PYD (Positive Youth Development)
- PTA Council - SpEd (Special Education)
- PTA Council - Workshop