PTA News and Announcements
THANK YOU TO ALL OF THE PTA VOLUNTEERS & COMMITTEES
The CMS PTA is an organization run by volunteers and we thank you all for your time and support this year!
CMS NEW LOGOWEAR AVAILABLE NOW!
Check out the new line of logowear at ASF, please go to www.ShopASF.com to order
Transition from 5th to 6th Parent Meeting
6:00 pm, CMS auditorium
Special Education Spring Coffee: A Panel Discussion on Sharing (or Not Sharing) Your Child’s Disability from K - 12 and Beyond
9:30-11:00 am Westport Public Library
SAVE THE DATE: 6th Grade YMCA Night
7:30-9:30 pm Westport YMCA
IMPORTANT: From the nurse’s office...
HEALTH ASSESSMENT RECORDS ARE DUE
For those of you that have not already done so, please send in your children's health assessment records (physical forms) dated after June 1, 2017. They are needed by the end of this school year before starting students’ 7th grade year. Any physical dated after June 1, 2017 is acceptable.
CMS Yearbooks Now on Sale
5 EASY STEPS TO ORDER A YEARBOOK ONLINE
1. Go to coffeepond.com
3. Type in the CMS password 2018yearbook and select ONLINE ORDER or MAIL IN ORDER
4. Enter student's name, grade and homeroom teacher
5. Complete your order with a credit card
All yearbooks are shipped to schools for handout to students.
Yearbooks for Coleytown Middle School are currently $28 each.
Price will expire on 02/28/2018 11:59 PM.
The price will be $32 each, if ordered after 02/28/2018.
The last day to order your school yearbook online is 04/20/2018.
Yearbooks will be sold at CMS, first come first serve, the last day of school.
PowerSchool is now live for all families!
The PowerSchool student/parent portal is now open to all families.Middle school families (including students) are now able to see:
and parents will be able to set up email notifications.
To access the portal, open any of our school webpages and click on the PS Home Access link (located to the left of the Schoology link) in the very top blue bar.
Please reference these instructions on how to access and use The PowerSchool portal.
Join the PTA (and access the student & staff directory)
Every CMS family and staff member is encouraged to become a member of the CMS PTA. It is your forum for sharing concerns and suggestions and is your key source for information. Your $30 annual membership (and any additional “Additional Donations”) enable us to fund student social events, staff appreciation, grants to enrich your student’s experience, as well as gifts to the community. In addition, PTA membership gives you immediate access to the Online Directory, which puts student, parent and teacher contact information at your fingertips from multiple devices.
The PTA membership link is now live!
- Please note that the information contained in this directory is for the personal use of PTA members. Please respect the privacy of our fellow parents and do not distribute their personal information contained in the directory to third parties, including outside businesses. Doing so is a violation of the user agreement and PTA policies.
Useful Links to other PTA-Related Groups:
- Westport Public Schools | PTA Council
- Community - Bulletin Board
- PTA Council - Cultural Arts
- PTA Council - Health & Wellness
- PTA Council - PYD (Positive Youth Development)
- PTA Council - SpEd (Special Education)
- PTA Council - Workshop